Planar JSC, R&D and manufacturing company, began its operation in 1962 as a structural subdivision of a design department of high precision electronic engineering (KBTEM).
As per an order of the Ministry of Industry of the Republic of Belarus No 82 of December 16, 1991 an enterprise named KBTEM-OMO Scientific and Production Rebublican Unitary Enterprise was founded within PLANAR State Scientific and Production Corporation for Precision Engineering with a legal entity status.
The main directions of R&D and production activity of KBTEM-OMO are development and production of special process optomechanical and inspection and measurement equipment, i.e:
Special process optomechanical and inspection and measurement equipment for production of microelectronic items:
Mask fabrication (PCB masks, LCD masks, TV shadow masks):
- single-channel, multi-channel and large-area laser pattern generators;
- photo repeaters;
- laser mask repair systems.
- steppers (including LCD steppers and PCB steppers);
- mask aligners (contact/proximity exposure, top-to-bottom side
Inspection and measurement equipment:
- flatness inspection systems for wafers, masks, LCDs;
- defect inspection systems for wafers, masks, LCD masks;
- critical dimensions inspection systems for wafers, masks;
- coordinate measurement systems;
Optical components and coatings:
- lenses (including diffraction lenses), prisms, plates, magnifiers;
- bifocal spheroprismatic elements;
- spherical aerostatic bearings;
- reflectors made by vacuum bending;
- certifying and test masks;
- super precision grids, scales, linear and angular focus targets, limbs, raster scales;
- diffraction gratings (including beam splitters which redistribute light into orders of equal intensity orders), diffraction focusers, laser irradiation converters (including converters into lines, combination of dots, intersecting lines, ring);
- Fresnel lenses (aspherical including);
- microlens arrays on optical glass and PMMA in the form of close-packed spherical (hexagonal or orthogonal) or cylindrical lenses;
- two-raster blocks;
- beam splitters, homogenizers;
- optical coatings: interference, polarizing, antireflection.
- biological lamps for newly born babies photo therapy;
- automatic distraction apparatuses;
- medical and biological microscopes.
Planar JSC Management
Dr.Sergey AVAKOVDirector General PLANAR JSC
Fax +375 17 226 12 05
Tel. +375 17 297 37 09