Optoelectronic Systems Open Joint-Stock Company was established in accordance with an order of Minsk City Territory Fund of State Property No 197 of December 31, 2008 in the course of transformation of Optoelectronic Systems Republican Unitary Design Enterprise, with its main line of business being optical manufacture. The basic line of activity is production of optical systems and components, desiccators, blocks of dynamic braking of induction motors.
In 2011, Optoelectronic Systems Open Joint-Stock Company went through restructuring. As a result, KBTEM-ITC Unitary Enterprise, which deals mainly in design and production of microscopes and microscope-based inspection stations for various fields of science and technology, has been attached to Optoelectronic Systems.
Optoelectronic Systems Open Joint-Stock Company is a legal successor of KBTEM-ITC Unitary Enterprise.
Optoelectronic Systems Open Joint-Stock Company deals in design and production of microscopes and microscope-based inspection stations used in various fields of science and technology: microelectronics, material studies, engineering, biotechnology as well as production of optics and optical devices, desiccators, blocks of dynamic braking of induction motors. The enterprise also conducts start-up operations, training of customer employees, warranty maintenance and post-warranty maintenance.
Production Area: 2880.6 m2
Number of Employees: 135
The enterprise includes:
1. R&D unit which develops design documents and enables prompt production planning;
2. Manufacturing facility equipped with computer numerical control equipment, multi-purpose equipment and staffed by qualified workers which enables to fulfill promptly the operations such as:
cutting of rough parts;
grinding (all kinds of surface and cylindrical grinding);
jig-boring and coordinate-grinding;
1. Microscopes and microscope-based inspection stations for various fields of science and technology, optical devices and components.
2. Desiccators used in factory laboratories in the course of baking, confectionary, meat product etc. manufacturing.
3. Blocks of dynamic braking of induction motors.
2. Mechanical parts and units (including precision ones) made on order both as per customer design documents and with the development of design and process documents.
Aliaksandr N. RohozhnikDirector
Optoelectronic Systems Open Joint Stock Company
2/2 Partizansky Ave. #15
Republic of Belarus